Pages

barokallah...barokallah..barokallah

Selasa, 27 November 2012

My Lovely Bedroom



         There is a room in my little house, it was very comfortable for me.  The located of room on the front of the house.  The room had cream colored.  With a cream color floor as well. There is a bed big enough with motiv brown batik and there are two cupboard in the corner of the room and the colour is brown and cream. Above the bed, there are four large doll and funny, all the dolls, the color is pink. Not only dolls but also many picture frames that adorn my little room. There are photos with friends and also my own photo.        That room had a brown door facing north and there is a south-facing window with red curtains.  Most of the time I just spent time in the room because the room was clean, tidy and every day I always clean so I feel comfortable in it.I miss you my lovely bedroom


2 komentar: